Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday's Cat-Antics


For this cute story I need to give you some background from Outsmarting Myself vol 3.


My little girls may be a little spoiled, but just a little. They have always enjoyed their time outdoors. When we moved to a large apartment complex in Vegas the outdoor time went away. So being the nice Mommy that I am I make sure they have grass to chew on. Larry likes it because he is the one who has to clean up the upset tummies. And grass does help the tummy.

The grass is being grown in a larger container than normal. I have it in a rectangular planter that measures about 12 inches by 6 inches. The grass was growing well and then suddenly it stopped. It started laying down flat. I couldn't figure out what had gone wrong. Then one day as I was watering I looked closely. Can you see it in these pictures?













Evidently Smokie really loves laying in the grass. Even a small patch like this. She is careful only to lay near it while I am watching during the day. Now I put the grass on the counter every night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your Cat photos. I am a cat fan and these are a great way to start the day. Thanks
Jacquie