Thursday, July 8, 2010

“Oregon or Bust” Sale

I am going to a wedding at the end of August.  It’s going to be in Oregon so Larry and I are planning to have a nice vacation. 

His oldest daughter will be getting married and to celebrate I will be having an “Oregon or Bust” sale in all my shops until August 15th.   I don’t want to have a boring sale where you get the same thing for several weeks.
FB StoreFront
I am going to change the sale every few days.  I will be having lots of short 2 or 3 day sales on specific items or categories of items.

I have added the Shop Now tab to my new fan page, CherylsPurpleCow-and-MyExtraBeads.  The sale there is going to be 20% off the sales price for fans of the new page.  You will receive the discount as a refund through PayPal unless you contact me for a reserved listing before you buy.

I am also having a contest in this shop.  I need a “user-friendly” url for my new fan page.  I want something short and easy.  I was thinking along the lines of “MyPage”.  The person who suggests the winning url will get a $20.00 gift certificate good for any of my shops.

At Cheryls Purple Cow on Etsy the sale is 25% off of metal free jewelry.  I have moved the stretch awareness bracelets to that section for the sale.
Stretch Awareness Bracelet  Pink x2 2
In My Extra Beads on Etsy I have added a clearance section with items at drastically reduced prices.
GF102 Flourite 7mm round 1
These particular discounts will only last a few days then I will change to new discounts so hurry over to take advantage of these great prices.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

about your easy page name, if you don't have it, how about Mypurplemoo, Cheryl's PC page (you'd get traffic two ways, people who know you, people looking for pc computer stuff (but they really are looking for YOUR page, they just don't know it yet. ;) purplemoo (I rather like that)

Get all the beads you need, at fantastic prices, only at the PurpleMoo! Pull up a bench, and stay awhile.