Sunday, October 18, 2009

Christmas Snowflakes Featured

I was pleasantly surprised today to find out that my earrings were featured in Angelque's Treasury, "All That Glittersis not Gold".   Here is the link:   http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=72040.


I was getting kind of depressed because I had not sold anything since August and because I haven't been featured in a Treasury lately.  So this morning I went thru my daily routine checking all the sites I need to check. 

I sold a pair of earrings last night and I was featured in a Treasury.  I think it is one of the prettiest I have seen in a while.  Follow the link as soon as you read this cuz they only last 2 days.  Then click on each picture to open new windows.  This helps the stats of the Treasury.  Maybe it will get to the front page.

No comments: