Sunday, November 8, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

This past week or two have been real busy for me. I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but November is Epilepsy Awareness Month. (LOL, that's all I have done, I mention it constantly). I have been promoting Epilepsy Awareness on my Facebook page and on Twitter. I have also been promoting the Epilepsy Awareness items in my shop.

I also had a goal for Treasuries this month. I was going to have a Treasury going at all times. I did real good until last night. I have been getting Treasuries within about 10 hours of my expiration. But last night I was sleeping on the job. Literally. The Treasury opened up at about 3 am on the West Coast. I didn't sleep much the night before and I stayed up until 11. Oops, I missed it. But there is always another Treasury and that is what I am doing right now. I am watching that number in the other IE window get smaller and smaller.

This Treasury will feature Awareness items from the Etsy team that I just joined. Etsy Texas Crafters. I have spent most of my computer time today at the team site setting up my page and reading all the info they have on their site.

I am also excited because I found the candles I have been looking for so that I can make one of my "Reflections" to sell in my shop. Look for it in a day or two, unless I get sidetracked.

Gotta Go, that number sure is getting close.

No comments: