Sunday, November 1, 2009

Epilepsy Awareness Month

November is Epilepsy Awareness Month.  I have been working long, hard hours on purple items for Epilepsy Awareness for my store.  I listed several last night and there are still a lot of listings to finish.  I really love the Swarovski Crystal Snowflakes that I made into earrings.  I didn't realize how beautiful they would be in Violet.



I also listed the "Debbie" bracelet.  It is made using Czech Fire Polished beads.



I also listed this anklet.





I am increasing my donation percentage for November from 10% of the sale price to 15%.  I will be donating to Nevada Family Ties.  I really like their organization.  I will write more about them in a later blog.  I will be volunteering my time to help local families affected by epilepsy.  Exciting things are happening in Nevada.  We are trying to open a chapter of the Epilepsy foundation in Las Vegas, among other things.  Since I don't believe that I will be asked to speak professionally for Epilepsy Awareness, I need to do something to help.

Keep checking my blog this month because I will be having different sales all month.  I am also going to blog about epilepsy several times this month.  I have learned so much about epilepsy since I was diagnosed 4 years ago. 

No comments: