Saturday, February 13, 2010

It's Caturday!







I love my cats.  They provide so much humor in my life.  I would like to introduce you to them. 


This is Dulcie.  Her full name is Mi Duclie Corazon.  She is no longer living with us.  But she is the mother of the two that live with us now.
Spaz is the only survivor of her first litter.  And she comes by her name honestly.  She is my Spaztic Cat.  She loves to hide in the most obvious places. 


And this is my Smokie.  She used to live with Larry's son , Ken, but he left her for me to babysit while he went to visit his Mom for 2 weeks.  That was about 5 years ago, but it's not his fault that she lives with us.  I wouldn't let him take her home.

She likes to wear flip flops.  Smokie cares about comfort not style.  lol


This is one of my favorites from lolcats:



I hope you enjoyed my new weekly feature:  Caturday!

No comments: