Monday, May 10, 2010

My First Customer Appreciation Photo

I received my first customer appreciation photo today in My Extra Beads feedback. When a customer leaves feedback on a transaction, they have the option to add a photo that includes the item they purchased. I really enjoyed seeing the necklace that was created using beads from my shop. Isn’t this beautiful?




I contacted my customer to find out if she minded me including the picture in this article. I found out that she also has a shop on Etsy, Andy’s Treasures.


I am by nature a curious person and I love to see what everyone is selling so I just had to go look at her Etsy shop. There are several items in the shop that really intrigued me.


I really like these Blue Moon Earrings. The thing that comes to mind when I see them is that "Once in a Blue Moon" usually refers to something good that doesn't happen very often.


Here is an excerpt from the shop policies:

“I use all kinds of materials, as I am always coming up with new ideas. I work very hard to make sure that my designs are different, interesting and pretty. I love to make simple designs, but I venture out occasionally as you will see. I also take pride in providing high quality and durable products.”

Another design that I really like is this pair of Bright Spring Earrings. The colors used in these earrings remind me of Spring.


I enjoyed looking at the designs in this shop, they are unique and innovative. You ought to check out Andy’s Treasures too.

I enjoyed receiving the Customer Appreciation Photo so much that I have been excited about it all day. 


I plan to encourage more customers to send in photos of the designs they create using my beads by posting those pictures on this blog for all my followers to enjoy.

2 comments:

Waterrose said...

What a nice thing for a customer to do. I think I will drop a note when I send my customer their purchases...maybe I'll get some photo's too.

Unknown said...

I am going to start sending pictures to the shops I buy from too. I felt so special when I got the picture.