Friday, October 1, 2010

I Am Honored to be Honored

Awareness is an important issue for me.  This is evident here on my blog, in my shops and in the jewelry I design.  Everyone should all support some cause that is important to them. 

You may remember that I featured a shop called Uncovered Artistry on my blog a few weeks ago. If you would like to see that feature just click here

You may have wondered why I have been promoting this shop.

The answer to that question is that they have chosen a few of my designs to be sold in their shop.

And to make things even better I am the current featured Artist.

I invite everyone to visit Uncovered Artistry and help support their mission to empower domestic abuse survivors.

Places to find Uncovered Artistry:

Blog

Website

Facebook

Twitter

Flickr

Please help me support the shops that support Awareness.



1 comment:

Finding Charm said...

Congratulations! What a great honor.