Sunday, August 16, 2009

Blogs and Such

I usually blog when something happens and I want to tell the world about it. Then it takes a couple of days to write it because I have to catch up on everything I was supposed to do instead of playing an online game. I actually love to write.


So I am making a new Team resolution. It's too late for a New Year's Resolution and I just joined a team so...


I will blog 5 days out of the week. Uh-oh, what am I going to blog about? This is the place where you chime in and help me figure out topics to be used weekly and on which days. I have seen Weekly blogs include things such as: Fabulous Finds, Artist Interviews, New Items This Week, Tech Tools, Introduce New Friends, Recipes, Facebook Fan, Tips and other fun topics that can be done weekly.

I have already decided that I will do my version of Artist Interviews called Artist with a Cause. I will feature artists, such as myself, that feature Awareness items and actively work to support awareness of whatever cause is their favorite.

As soon as I decide on 3 more I will blog 5 days a week.

No comments: