Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Kreativ Blogger Award









I would like to thank lisajhoney's Sweet things for nominating me for this award.  Check out her handmade felt foods.  They are scrumptious.





This is a fun little award, but its comes with some rules:

1. Thank the person who gave this to you.

2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog.

3. Link the person who nominated you.

4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.

5. Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers'

6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate

7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.



Ok So now I need to tell you

7 Things About Me That You May Not Know:

1. I always wanted to learn American Sign Language.  I started taking courses last fall but my knee surgery prevented me from completing the semester.

2. I took ballet and tap during most of my youth and acted in my High School plays.  I am a great actress.  A few months ago I was joking with a friend about my acting capabilities and "acted" as if I were upset about it.  She really thought I was upset and started consoling me.

3. I am an avid reader.  My Mother owned a used bookstore which I inherited.  I had to close it when hubby and I moved across the state of Texas.

4. I collect shot glasses.  I have over 150 from all over the world.

5. When I grow up I want to be 5 feet tall.

6. I love to take things apart and put them back together.  I just have to understand how and why everything works.

7. I have difficulty thinking of things that others might not know about me because I tell everybody everything.

Now for the 7 lucky people I nominate

These are the first 7 chix on my bloglist

1.  Artisan Originals

2.  Baily Belle Creations

3.  Dean Designs

4.  Glitz Glitter

5.  Heather Kent Art

6.  Sew Sweet Stitches

7.  Tilley Jewels

No comments: