You can't afford to buy things right now, right? Wrong!
You can't afford NOT to!
When you buy from another shop get more than just the product you purchased.
|Counter top wine stopper holder by balsampondsdesign's|
1) You have just made a connection for your network. You have connected with 1 other shop owner. That other shop owner has connections too. People who look at the sales from the other shop will see your information. This is how you start making connections.
2) You will get Feedback. It won't be feedback about your product, but it will reflect on your business reputation. The feedback you leave for your purchase will also let others know a little bit about your business practices.
3) You have learned several things. You have learned the steps your buyers will be taking when they buy from your shop. When you receive your purchase you will learn how that shop packages their sales. You learn what it feels like to wait for your package.
|Floral Earrings in Lavender and Green by theearringboutique|
4) You have created Goodwill. Goodwill is defined as an intangible asset which provides a competitive advantage, such as a strong brand, reputation, or high employee morale. Your business needs Goodwill to survive.
5) You have that wonderful item that you purchased.
When you consider the price you are paying for the item you purchase and then add in all the little extras that you gain, you got a real bargain.
I would love comments on this subject. I know that there are many more advantages to purchasing form other shops. I could not think of any disadvantages.
Thank you to BalsamPondsDesigns and TheEarringBoutique for the use of your pictures.
***Remember that if you follow my blog and you do NOT want your pictures used in my blog posts, you need to let me know. Otherwise all pictures from your Etsy shop are fair game.****