Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Christmas in July on Etsy

I haven't been ignoring you on purpose. I have been busy trying to get my Christmas in July Sale going. I couldn't decide on how to set up the sale, so I decided that I would make you decide.

There are alot of shops on Etsy that are participating. Each shop is defining their own sale. Items will be labelled either CIJ or ChristmasinJuly. There are Christmas items and regular items that are on sale. Now is your chance to get a head start on Christmas. Or just buy something on sale.

My sale is the



Choose Your Own Christmas in July Sale

All Items in the CIJ (Christmas in July) section of my store are on sale. You choose the sale. Convo me before you pay so that you are charged the correct amount.
You get to choose either

A) 15% off of your purchase or

B) buy 2 items and get a free gift made especially for you. The gift will be comparable to what you have purchased. I will convo you to get an idea of what color and style of gift to make for you.


All items are in the CIJ section and tagged with CIJ. I will be adding items each day.

I changed the sale to a 20% off sale. The items are listed at the reduced price.





No comments: