Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"Roll-Over Minutes"

The past couple of weeks have been busy.  I don't have enough time to do the things I need to do.  But I have an idea on how to fix the time problem. 

You know how some cell phone companies advertise "roll-over minutes"?   I need to have some roll-over minutes of my own.  How can I get them? 

Wouldn't that be wonderful?  When you are sick or just vegging around the house, you could save those minutes.  Then when you have alot to do, you just reach into that drawer or closet and pull out some of those roll-over minutes.  

Just think how much simpler things would be if you had access to some minutes like that.  You could take the time that you spend waiting in the doctors office, or at the DMV or any of those places that you have to wait, and save the minutes.  Then the wait wouldn't be so long.  And when you have too many things to do, you just take out some minutes and keep going.  Don't worry you won't be late, you have extra minutes.  

Another good point about the roll-over minutes.  If you have a deadline and you are running late, pull out the minutes you saved at the mechanic shop last week.

I will have to work on implementing this "Roll-Over Minutes" plan.  I don't know, I think it looks good on paper, but I'm not sure it would work in real life.

No comments: