Saturday, January 30, 2010

A New Blog

I am in the process of setting up a new blog at WordPress.  I am excited about moving my blog because I will have pages on my blog.

I already have several pages set up, but no real information on them yet.  There will be a page for each of my shops and a separate page for my Epilepsy Awareness efforts.

The difficult part is learning how to manipulate the layout and data on WordPress.  If you want to start following now the address is http://apurplecow.wordpress.com.  If you know some shortcuts for learning WordPress, please let me know.  I specifically need to know how to fix the blog posts covering part of the blog title.

I will announce the new blog formally within the week with a special give-away.  I just have to figure out which hoops I can expect you to jump through for the give-away prize.

No comments: