Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Thoughts

May 27, 2009 - Wednesday


Me again! I haven't gotten back to the cell phone case. It just seems like too much work.

I just have so many ideas of things to make. Such a change from "B.E.". Before my Epilepsy reared it's head, I could not make anything. It took all my effort just to think of something to make. Then I changed my mind 30 times. Then it was too late to make whatever.

My personal belief is that epilepsy somehow changed things in my brain. Or maybe it is the lifestyle changes that I had to make. All I know is that now I am perfectly happy staying home, in my craftroom, and making all the things in my mind.

I even stay home when Larry goes to Wal-Mart. Can you believe that? Wal-mart is just a waste of time, unless of course I need some beads. What is wrong with me? I have even cut back on the computer games.

I am going to open a blog at blogspot. I just need time to set everything up. Hope you follow me there.

No comments: