Tuesday, June 16, 2009

When it Rains, It Pours

I can't believe it! I went over a month without a single sale. I went through all the stages of depression several times during that month. Then I got my first sale. The customer wanted 2 of something that I had one of. So we finalized the sale on Saturday. I was so excited.

Sunday I went to the store real quick. And I mean quick. When I got home I had 2 more sales. I think I will run to the store real quick at least twice a day. Do you think that will work everytime? Wouldn't it be nice?

When it rains, it pours. I am from South Texas and believe me that is so true. But there is always a drought around the corner. I just gotta keep the good vibes going.

I am making an effort to blog at least 3 times a week. Sometimes it may be kinda disjointed and quick like this one. But there are a couple of subjects in my mind that I really want to share. Right now I am just having a hard time balancing everything.

I want the option to change the number of hours in a day. There are some days (like the past week) when I need the days to include about 30 to 36 hours. Then I could maybe make some progress.

1 comment:

sweetpeabyjk said...

Congratulations on your sales! Isn't it amazing how great a sale makes you feel??