Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Why Does Everything Happen at the Same Time

May 30, 2009 - Saturday


There is a cute saying that goes, "The hurrieder I go, the behinder I get." Sometimes everything needs attention at the same time. And you don't get anywhere.

I just bought a new camera so I can upgrade the pictures of the items that I am selling. Learning how to use a new camera involves alot of trial and error. More error than anything else.

At the same time I am trying to get started on Christmas items. And I am trying to set up my blog on blogspot.com. And I am learning Google Analytics because they track the traffic thru my store and they also provide info on what searchwords were used to get there. And I am trying to use the information from Google to change the verbage for the items in my store.

I guess that it is true, "When it rains, it pours." Being from South Texas I know how true that is.

And I found out that Etsy has a catagory for selling craft supplies, so I am trying to go thru the supplies that I will no longer use and sell them. And Etsy has a catagory for Vintage. I can sell all my old jewelry, Depression Glass, Cut Crystal, Carnival Glass and the weird nic-nacs from way back then.

I guess I can't complain about having nothing to do.

No comments: